Do I Have A Case? Find Out For Free.
Why Choose Us?
You get the TEAM.
One of the number one complaints about lawyers is that they don't communicate with their clients, that they don’t return phone calls. You should never feel alone or unaware during the claims process. When you hire Daniel Stark Injury Lawyers, you get updates on the progress of your case at least once every 15 days so you don’t have to worry.
To ensure you are well-informed and fairly compensated, Daniel Stark’s mission is to empower clients using a uniquely effective process: the TEAM approach. Thoroughness, Experience, Attentive team, and Money for your injury.
These service principles are designed to address your immediate needs and give you peace of mind about the best possible outcome for your case. Many of our clients continue to use our services and refer their friends and family to us because of our longstanding commitment to putting clients first.
Why innovation is the difference.
Efficient offices mean cases close faster, giving you the opportunity to get your life back to normal sooner than expected. Our paperless offices enable us to close cases 33 percent more quickly than just two years ago. You can rest assured that mistakes won’t hold up your case—our system eliminates guesswork, reduces wait times for records, and digitizes files to make information readily accessible. You won’t find law books lining our office shelves because Daniel Stark is keeping pace with technology. You know the insurance companies are investing in technology—so should your lawyer.
We have implemented a few initiatives to keep our footprint small on this precious planet. Here are some ways we are going green:
- Our building has been fitted with programmable thermostats set at higher temperatures in the summer months and cooler temperatures in the winter months, during non-work hours. Additionally, HVAC filters are kept clean, reducing the load on heating and cooling equipment.
- All of our indoor lights have sensors that automatically turn on when a person enters a room, and turn off when a person exits. We also use compact fluorescent bulbs and have designed our building to let in as much natural light as possible, which reduces the need for excessive lighting and results in lower electricity usage.
- Our firm is entirely paperless, which means all documents are stored digitally. The need for paper and file folders has decreased drastically because of this initiative. Any paper we do use is recycled, in addition to aluminum cans and plastic bottles.
- We utilize daily videoconferencing, which reduces the need for employees to travel from office to office.
- Our firm's company car is a Hybrid Prius, which uses much less gasoline than a traditional combustion engine.
Communication is key.
One of the number one complaints about lawyers is that they don't communicate with their clients. At Daniel Stark, you will stay informed about every facet of your case. We keep you informed at least once every 15 days so you don't have to wonder about your case. When you hire Daniel Stark to represent you in your auto injury case we keep you informed so you can have peace of mind.
Why experience matters.
When you have a lawyer who understands how the system works and a law firm with the financial resources to stand up against the big insurance companies, you get the best chance at the maximum recovery allowable by law. When you choose Daniel Stark, you choose lawyers who focus only on auto accident cases. You choose someone who knows the rules better than someone with general practice experience. That means you get a team of attorneys who have seen it all. You may not know the insurance company's secret tactics, but our lawyers do, and it’s our goal to make sure you are treated fairly.
Your initial consultation is always free—call us today at (866) 241-4861 or fill out an online consultation form today. With three Texas offices to serve you, Daniel Stark has offices in Bryan/College Station, Waco and Austin, so our Texas injury lawyers can help you wherever you are.