As our client, you have a team of legal professionals fighting on your behalf. We have years of experience defending the rights of the injured people of Texas, and we’re going to do everything within our power to maximize your claim. However, the success of your case in large part depends on you.
Here are a few things you should and shouldn’t do during the claims process:
- Get all the medical treatment your injuries require.
- Document regularly the impact of your injuries on your life and that of your family.
- Keep track of all expenses you incur throughout the injury claim process, including medical treatment, lost wages, transportation expenses, and property damage.
- Inform your attorney of any and all information that may be pertinent to your case.
- Don’t post to social media, as the insurance company may be monitoring your accounts for information they can use against you.
- Never miss a doctor’s appointment. If you must, reschedule immediately.
- Don’t talk to the insurance company for any reason and ask your family to do the same. If they contact you, tell them to call or text us.
- Don’t discuss your case with anyone outside of your immediate family. The fewer people that know the details of your case, the better.
A personal injury case is a long process that requires diligence and patience. If you ever have a question about what you should or shouldn’t do, give us a call. We’re here to help you throughout this process and are always glad to answer any questions you might have.