March 3, 2009
According to KTRK, a fire caused five firefighters to suffer Texas burn injuries when they tried to put out a blaze on Sunday.
The Texas fire accident occurred at a house on Reed Road and there were reports that children were inside the home. However, when firefighters arrived, no children were present.
As a result of battling the blaze, two firefighters received Texas burn injuries, one on his neck and one on his back.
Three firefighters received Texas electrocution injuries when they suffered shocks due to a live wire at the home.