April 16, 2013

A man was left with a serious Texas Burn Injury after a fire erupted in a home he was working in last week. Reports indicate the blaze broke out at around 11:50 a.m. at a home located on Southeast Loop 323 in the town of Tyler, Texas.

According to a story released by KLTV 7 News, the victim was using chemical solvents to strip a floor in the home as part of a renovation project that was under way. Somehow though, the fumes from the chemicals ignited, causing an explosion inside the residence.

Moments after the explosion, witnesses stated they saw a man engulfed in flames running from the inside of the home.

They called for emergency services to respond and assisted the victim who was burned, along with two other contractors who were in the home at the time of the explosion. Rescue crews rushed all three of the injured to local hospitals for treatment. The victim who was burned was later transferred to another facility for further treatment.

Investigators say they are still looking into what may have sparked the explosion.

The Austin Personal Injury Attorneys with Daniel Stark Injury Lawyers have been recognized in the past for their success in assisting those who have sustained burn injuries. The firm suggests discussing your legal options with a qualified attorney if you have suffered injuries as a result of a fire.

 

by Staff Blogger |